• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

11.10 are OUT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am having major issues with 11.10 and cap4 I am running a 5970+5850 and I get terrible microstutter. I have tried many combos of drivers nothing seems to help, single 5970 works flawlessly.

Halp.

It could be the connecting cable.. Did you try a different one?

It could be the connecting cable.. Did you try a different one?

No, I didn't. I'm using the two that came with my monitors. Also, one DVI-VGA adapter came with my monitor, the other is from BestBuy(dynex). I don't think that would be the problem though, because errors occurred in both displays.

I will try this tonight. What voltage did you have yours at? Mine are clocked to 900/1350MHz at stock voltage.

I will try this tonight. What voltage did you have yours at? Mine are clocked to 900/1350MHz at stock voltage.

I would run 1.175 for a mild OC like that, but my cards are under water so they never break 50c under full load at 1000/1350, thats with 1.250v.

try it at stock settings before you up the voltage and see if it flickers, at stock settings I had no problems at all.

Back