• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

140mm fan comparisons?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

karkas

I've been looking through the stickies & searching, but I can't seem to find a thread that looks at the 140mm fan options... I'm sure it must exist, but no luck on my own.

Could someone point me to a good place that compares them? I was just gunna get a GT, but then I realized they don't come as 140mm.

Thanks in advance.

Depends on what speeds you want to run the fans at. This is usually determined by what the fans are going to be doing.

I would recommend that you just look at all the top brands and compare RPM and DBA. Never get sleeve bearings. The Noctua NF F12 is really good and I would recommend that because I bet you are doing Liquid radiator cooling.

I had the same issue when looking for 140mm fans, in the end (after days on days of looking) I went with the Bitfenix Spectre Pros in Blue LED at that time they only had the pros which had decent static pressure for 140mm fans. Now they have Spectre Pros with pwm control with a higher static pressure and if memory serves me well they are the same price pwn or non pwm.

Personally, I's never even owned a single 140 fan till I got the new CPU cooler in here a few days ago.

I comes standard with it, I would have just said get the Noctua one for dependability among other things off the bat myself, as I've been running many over the years and still have a few I'm not even using ATM and putting them on a new future rig.

i too am looking for some good 140mm fans. found these XIGMATEK AOS (Aeronautical Oil System Bearing) XAF-F1453 140mm White LED Orange Case Fan Ultra Quiet Copper Bushing Axis Aeronautical Oil System Bearing says they push 90 cfm @ 18 dba. Any opinions? never used them before.

Back