• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

15 down, 85 to go......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, because of hardware compatability problems, I have had to cahnge my aim o fhtis project.

Now, I will be ceating soe sofware that will list as may Operating systems as possible in an easy to find format that will be free for a demo, and a very small cost.

It iwll ahve he histroy, screenshots, compatability lists of many operating systems.

repeat, I will NOT be creating a computer wiht these Operatin Systems, I will be supplygind data on many os's so it will make it easier for other people to learn about operatin system compatability and history.

Fedorenko said:
repeat, I will NOT be creating a computer wiht these Operatin Systems, I will be supplygind data on many os's so it will make it easier for other people to learn about operatin system compatability and history.

Sounds like quite a good idea: there are a lot of OSes out there, and most people have only used a few of them.

David

Fedorenko said:
Would it be unreasonable for me to charge, let say $5 USD for this software? :D

You could charge anything you want for it, but there's no guarrantee that anyone would pay for it.

David

lol.

Ok, Ill change my question.

Would 5 dollars be an reasonable price for someone who would be intereasted in such software. And at that price, would they buy it?

Happy?

Back