• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$199 Core i7 -930!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ok, A "Favor is a favor". It doesn't need to be posted publically.
If you are going to do that sort of thing, make the offer VIA PM's.

PERIOD.

Or buy several at the "Great Deal price", and post them in the classies.

What this is, is solisiting outside the Classified Section and against the rules.

WarriorII

Whoa...

I didn't mean to start a debate....

I by no means meant to try and solicit anything, and admittedly was not aware of the classified section nor its rules. That said, I retract my offer about sending anyone one of these to respect the rules.

Straight forward mistake on my part, Thanks for NOT dinging me and offering me a warning/clarification instead.

-SeriousGamer

I think they should make a sticky as part of FAQ for newbies that states all deals on Microcenter are B&M and are always that price(since first post), so do a search before posting another identical one, or risk having said post deleted as dup post.

I didn't even realize the 930 had been out long enough to have a price that low, my apologies guess I should search before I post.

Had a friends brother score me one NJ on his trip back to see his family. good stuff. was glad i finally realized i knew somebody who could help me out with a great deal. will be good times next weekend when i have the time off work to go pick it up as my friend still lives 45minutes from me.

IN STORE ONLY per usual!!!

This should probably be in teh CYBER DEALS section though... ;)

Actually they Should NOT be in cyber delas section since you cant get them online. (cyber=online IMHO)

I realize we allow B&M links in the cyber deals section, but we shouldn't.

Actually they Should NOT be in cyber delas section since you cant get them online. (cyber=online IMHO)

ONLINE is where i find out about theses deals so i can drive an hour to buy. So I think they should stay her.

nice thread jack btw Neuromancer.

If you can convince the Moderators to create a new section for B&M deals I wouldn't have a problem with it. Until you do this is where it belomngs

I just drove two hours yesterday and picked my i7 930 so exciting lmao now i just have to buy everything else and the start building the new rig plus if you sign up for a rewards program which is totally free you get a free kingston 4gb flash drive. The rewards program is something where they send you coupons every month.

Back