• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1dayasale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Horrerblade

Man these people need to get there act together. I ordered a G930 8 days ago. You know where it is processing like really 8 days for just processing like come one i don't think i will get it this year.

I think someone else posted horror(haha!) stories on this place in the past. Hopefully you get what you ordered soon.

I know right its been exactly a month.

Had a couple similar experiences with 1saleaday, picked up a cheap memory card I think, took over a month to get it. Also got in on one of their free deals that was probably going on 2 months, had completely forgotten about it by the time it arrived :rolleyes:

lol but how much did you pay? like ive said before i expect it when buying from places like that. i dont even bother checking to see if its shipped for atleast a week. it even says on the page when purchasing that it could take upto two weeks for it to ship, so it should be known going in.

i buy stuff from there almost monthly, like i got a 160 piece titanium coated drill bit set $20 a few weeks ago took me two weeks to receive it, but hey couldn't beat that deal anywhere and i wasn't in dire need of it. and when i got it, its a nice kit it comes in a large steel case almost like a briefcase to hold them all lol.

... actually the sale is back up again today! lmfao id recomend it to some one looking for some drill bits :) it comes with tons of extras of the smaller ones that i always end up breaking.

wagex
I'd agree with you, I paid very little for what I got and wasn't really worried, if the deal is good enough I'd still buy it, just don't expect to get it anytime soon and with them I'd probably stick with simpler items that would not need to be returned.

Drill bits are a good example and that is a pretty good deal. Might just pick that up I was looking to get another pack of 1/8" bits and they would cost ~25% of the entire kit and I'm in no hurry...

yea i buy stuff like those, hdmi cables when they are a dollar with free shipping, random little tools or toys for the kiddo's, cant say ive purchased anything electronic from there, ever lol, except some of these wallet lights (which were pretty crappy lol though a few of them still work.)

Back