• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2001fp vs 2005fpw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A year is divided into 4 financial quarters, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, so 12 months/4=3 months, so every 3 months or so is a quarter. So by the end of the year, it'll be the end of Q4 (4th quarter). And most manufactors usually have their sales near the end of the quarters to liquify their supplies and stuff.

damnit! well, if i'm gonna get a new monitor i need to get one within the next week probably. my dad bought a 19" lcd for himself, but he said that he'll return it and buy my 17" for $200 if i want to.

are there any other choices besides for the dells? i'd like high-res, if 4:3 then uxga, if wide-screen than wsxga res. is there anything else like that going for ~$500?

hows this one by viewsonic for $450?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116367

thanks

There is a new Gateway that is a competitor to the Dells supposedly, there's a thread about it on this page.

i just checked it out, it does look really nice, but it's $600, a bit more than i wanted to spend. i really don't need pip, so it kinda seems like a waste...

what about that viewsonic? it's only $450 and has pretty good reviews...

not to be rude, but as i've already said eariler in the thread, since the 2005 isn'g gonna be having any major coupons any time soon, i won't be getting it.

ok, i just ordered a 2005fpw from ebay for a grand total of $468! i know i could have done better had i waited, but i needed to order fast.

thanks for everybody's help, i can't wait to recieve it!!

jnev_89 said:
ok, i just ordered a 2005fpw from ebay for a grand total of $468! i know i could have done better had i waited, but i needed to order fast.

thanks for everybody's help, i can't wait to recieve it!!

Hope you got a full 3 year return warranty with that... :-/

that's also fine. i don't game a lot so 16ms is fine. i was hoping that it wasn't 20ms though.

how about this then. from dell.com(US site) the full price for the 2005fpw is $699.99. This converts to uk £ at £395.50. yet dell uk sell this monitor at £507.50. lol. just goes to show that you lot get it cheaper over there!!! maybe it would be cheaper for me to buy a US model and get it shipped. lol. alot of you can get it for $450.00? 254.497 GBP...... :bang head :cry: :cry: i wish

I paid ~$428 shipped w/tax for my 2005fpw, that I let my friend finance for $500 by February, lol.

Back