• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2006 Team32 Shirt Designs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Take the first shirt with the OC on RP's post #34 and work in the first protein in RP's post #39. Simple clean and effective. I would do the artwork but I'm short on time at the moment. I may try tomorrow or tuesday.

bluecopy17fb.jpg

Cool. :)

Remove the connecting lines between the O & the seperator
Then remove the connecting line between the seperator & the C.

Make sence? but that's my thoughts & preference. :shrug:

I like the dumpster diving one, its not really folding specific, but its a funny shirt. The only thing that would need to be changed (I think) is someone to edit the colors, so you have a white background for the Dumpsterdiving team....instead of a grey.

wow! its been talked about and talked about, but looks like its a reality now!
theres all sorts of stuff! i am impressed!

are the images resizing themselves, because its all too small to see?...

Hmm, I can't seem to find the design I was speaking on. I will try and contact Super_Pengiun and see if he has it stored somewheres. Also I like the first one in post #34. Nice work everyone

Edit: Opps, meant to say Scary-Penguin

Well, since I have nothing better to do here is my contribution. The back is based on an old image I did in mspaint for a contest we had hear, all it says is Team32 in blue, then Read to Fold Master! below it. If someone wants to try and make a better version of this theme be my guest. Anyway sorry if I am not allowed to use that Golden Logo, I will be sure to take it down if I need to. Also I could add a name anywhere on it if someone wants, I was thinking either right under the gold logo in small print, or on like the sleeves.

borgingwars0oc.jpg

Last edited:
Well I like just about everything.

We shouldn't have a boring shirt. I want to see some proteins, I like the name on the shirt but it wont be a deal breaker without it.

Maybe we should vote to take it down to three choices when everything has been submitted, then vote from there ?

And by the way, great creativity, Folders !

Sorry guys I'm not contributing an image (no paint or PS skills)... but for someone who does have skills, I'd like to see some borg-themed ideas... as in a picture the star trek borg.

Just read the shirt prices thread and reliezed my previouse image may be pretty much worthless since its over 3 colors. So am trying to make some lower color images. Here is on idea that is basicaly for the front of the shirt, kind of like an ID tag. It only contains two colors so would be pretty cheap to print, anyway go ahead and edit colors and text if anyone wants to. Though may be a little to nerdy to actually use.
image18qi.jpg

Back