• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2006 Team32 Shirt Designs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nahmus, you should try writting some things about FAH in a spiral like DNA type deal, so it would look cool and still say stuff. Just an idea, and I like those more then the original one, though the font is still not my favorite.

tenchi86 said:
Nahmus, you should try writting some things about FAH in a spiral like DNA type deal, so it would look cool and still say stuff. Just an idea, and I like those more then the original one, though the font is still not my favorite.

Thats a cool idea but i think it will take more talent than I posess to bring it to life. I'll have to ask my artist friends. Maybe some of the artists here would take a stab at it.

Glad you like the newer versions. It should bring the price down. Like i said these shirts are something I would have fun wearing. I'll probably get them made next week. when i get the final price I'll post up and figure out which sizes to get made. I'd be happy to send them to anyone who wants them. :D

Deffinatly will be something to be proud when wearing. I think it will also encourage even more borging to because if your name is out there people you know may be looking you up and seeing how good you really are. So kind of puts the pressure on. Also be nice to have one to hang up on my wall.

I like the idea of putting names on the shirts but that would require a different set up on each shirt.
I'm sure that you could go to your local printer and have them put it on. If anyone is interested I can send the font that I am using so you can play with it on your own.

I'm hoping that people will ask me whats its about and I can hopefully get them either onto the team or at least borg their computers :D

I'm gonna give this a bumparoo. :)

Are we semi set for designs as of right now?

If so I'm gonna put one last thread for you guys to see
what finals I've pulled from the thread.

Yes, your name on the back is going to be inquired about also.
So don't sweat that.

Speak up, gimme a posting number, and if we get more than 2 "yea's"
on it, I pull a pic & stick it in the other posting.

Nahmus has done a most outstanding job on getting the 1st run Tee's
done, and he has posted about that. - Very Good prices too.

Right now, including his shirt, I have a count of 3 designs I could give the printer.

I'll give it some time & let you guys brew over it & see what else we may come up with.

We can always add another shirt later on if wanted. So don't dispare about not seeing
any one shirt that isn't in the New Thread I'll make showing the shirts going to the printer for cost analysis.

I think that about covers it for now.

:attn:

woot.gif
I'M IN! :D ...and if possible would like the post #4 design.
foldon.gif

I'm going to have the printer that I've been working with do a run of just the pirate shirt. He's done all of the design work already I'd hate not to give him the work. WarriorII is getting the designes together for submission to Sloggo's printer. Lets see what prices we get from him and after that we can always go through my guy since he's right down the street.

Back