• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2K Surround vs. UWQHD Experience Comparison and Choice!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
At some point here I'm liking the idea of window/tab management by software.
Not gonna lie... going the opposite way.

For me, Windows provides enough options for my uses. At least with the amount of real estate I have 2x 2560x1440 monitors, I never found the need to do more than windows could. That said I'm sure some users can amd will! :)

Not gonna lie... going the opposite way.

For me, Windows provides enough options for my uses. At least with the amount of real estate I have 2x 2560x1440 monitors, I never found the need to do more than windows could. That said I'm sure some users can amd will! :)
Wouldnt it be great to have some features available in the display to help this along. I think so...

Wouldnt it be great to have some features available in the display to help this along. I think so...
Sure. But Windows does all the things I need. I wouldnt install 3rd party software for what amounts to giggles and grins. If you can use it (two input sources?), seems awesome, no doubt. But Windows and how it splits currently from one input works plenty fine (for me) without adding unnecessary software. :)

Awesome... it's flexible I've found, though, not perfect. At least worth a try before installing 3rd party software anyway. :)

Back