• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3.1Ghz Barton

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oc_byagi said:

I was referring to how his cpuz misspelled "type" as "typ" at the end making me wonder if it was a bug or unstability. I guess not then.

I checked my CPUZ and it also says Unknown CPU Typ
Mine is version 1.21

My NF7-S died yesterday... I've just brought another one I'll fit it in the mach 2 a little later. A little more info the chip was stable at 2.7Ghz at 1.95v with a coolermaster jet hsf, I've had six mobile chips and this is about 200mhz better than the rest.
Sentential buy one there great ;)

That was a nice o/c. Sorry to hear about your board dieing. Do you mind if I ask why get another NF7-S and not try the DFI Ultra Infinity?

NiTrO bOiE said:
That was a nice o/c. Sorry to hear about your board dieing. Do you mind if I ask why get another NF7-S and not try the DFI Ultra Infinity?

I've a DFI Ultra Infinity b coming in the mail ;)

bass said:

I've a DFI Ultra Infinity b coming in the mail ;)
awesome results man, but crack that fsb up, u wont have to mod the infinity at all, except for the vCore, because its hard to get over 2v out of that board.

also your total overclock might suffer a bit, because the infinity has slightly worse power mosfets.

but on the infinity, u can crack the fsb way up, check out last vikings guide to the DFI nF2 boards @ www.xtremesystems.org/forums , youre gonna need to use them beta bios's

your ram can definitely handle high fsb 1:1 options
maybe 250mhz @ 3.3v, 275 @ 3.6v

Back