• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

30L dewar - ln2 coming in the future :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bmwbaxter

well I just bought a 30L dewar :D :D
Waiting for my gpu pots to arrive and my bank account to recover then LN2 time. here is some pics of my dewar in the mean time.
IMG_0063.JPG

:bday:

IMG_0065.JPG

I will keep you all informed when my stuff arrives and will live stream it for sure!

But of course. IMOG's is 50L and he gets it filled regularly. The benching team had three 180L dewars for the benching party last year. It's perfectly legal. :D

Congrats bmwbaxter, looking forward to the frozen hardware!!

But of course. IMOG's is 50L and he gets it filled regularly. The benching team had three 180L dewars for the benching party last year. It's perfectly legal. :D

Congrats bmwbaxter, looking forward to the frozen hardware!!

actually, we had 4 180L's :D

Congrats on the dewar pick up. Now get to benching! :)

...and I recall 3 180L's. I just remember the 540L number beign tossed around.

Congrats on the dewar pick up. Now get to benching! :)

...and I recall 3 180L's. I just remember the 540L number beign tossed around.

yea, but then when IMOG went to order it turned out we'd gotten the pricing wrong and were like $30 off of a 4th 180L, so he just ponied up the $30 and got the extra :)

As soon as I get my gpu pots I will freeze some hardware. Got 2 gts 250's and a bunch of other cards. Will I get better clock speeds with on stock volts while on ln2

clocks will be a bit better on ln2 than air, but I wouldn't count on very much.

clocks will be a bit better on ln2 than air, but I wouldn't count on very much.

Thanks, I got an 8800 gt and wasn't sure if it was worth taking cold without volt molding it or just run it on air then mod it then freeze it.

Run it on air, mod it and freeze it.
Not really worth running with stock volts Cold IMO. Admittedly that's only based on one experience.

well I just bought the extension for my F1EE :D and some nice G.Skill ram. expensive night. :p

Mmm, 30l of liquid awesome.:drool:

As for the extension for the F1, it will be a pita to torch the bottom of the pot if you hit a CB and need to warm it up. Just sayin.;) But if you can run full pot, then ya an extension will be helpful, less pouring.

Mmm, 30l of liquid awesome.:drool:

As for the extension for the F1, it will be a pita to torch the bottom of the pot if you hit a CB and need to warm it up. Just sayin.;) But if you can run full pot, then ya an extension will be helpful, less pouring.

I bought it so I will have it in the future if I ever want it. So that way if they stop making it for some reason I won't get messed up. Also it makes Dice benching, so I can run my sandy with 4c & 8t for wPrime without degrading too much like what would likely happen with it only under water. OR if I get a phenom I can run full pot since CB isn;t as much of an issue.

Back