• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3900x availability

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bignazpwns

So I was just in Microcenter in Madison heights Michigan. And I asked about 3900x's because the side said none in store. They have 87 in the back according to the guy. So if you want one just ask because it looks like microcenter is keeping them in the back. They did this on release day. Some people were told they did not have any but my sales guy just went and got one for me that day.

Makes no sense but o figured I would tell y'all so if anyone in Michigan wants one according to the sales guy there in the back.

So I was just in Microcenter in Madison heights Michigan. And I asked about 3900x's because the side said none in store. They have 87 in the back according to the guy. So if you want one just ask because it looks like microcenter is keeping them in the back. They did this on release day. Some people were told they did not have any but my sales guy just went and got one for me that day.

Makes no sense but o figured I would tell y'all so if anyone in Michigan wants one according to the sales guy there in the back.
Your store shows 10+ 3900X in stock.

My Microcenter in Fairfax VA got 10 in yesterday and they sold out in 4 hours.

Still nothing at Newegg and only rip-off 3rd party sales of 3900X for $709 at Amazon. Yields must be poor.

Some reason it didn't show any and then yesterday it didn't show any. I mean I know the website is not super up to date but I don't see them selling out this fast.

Also for some reason they only had one on display. The one that sold when I was there. Because my buddys been trying to get hold of one for a whole now.

Oh well probably just an issue when I check the site.

If someone is in desperate need of a 3900x I'm sure members in here will pick one up for you and ship it at cost. Just a thought I know some people are having a hard time finding them.

Some reason it didn't show any and then yesterday it didn't show any. I mean I know the website is not super up to date but I don't see them selling out this fast.

Also for some reason they only had one on display. The one that sold when I was there. Because my buddys been trying to get hold of one for a whole now.

Oh well probably just an issue when I check the site.

If someone is in desperate need of a 3900x I'm sure members in here will pick one up for you and ship it at cost. Just a thought I know some people are having a hard time finding them.

https://www.nowinstock.net/full_historydetails/112/41127/ They sell out within minutes most places. That's prbably why Microcenter is not selling them online.

Back