• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark Night Raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can run it on higher end stuff too :)

http://www.3dmark.com/nr/4603
i5 7300HQ + 1050, scoring 5015

I have nothing to compare it to, yet. To me it feels like more of the same stuff... two graphics tests and a CPU physics stress.

I know.. but if it isn't worth boints/helping the team or for a review...LOL...maybe between reviews and articles I will try to get a run in. ;)

To me it feels like more of the same stuff... two graphics tests and a CPU physics stress.
Thats... that is what 3DMark's usually consist of. Sometimes more GPU tests...

...what were you expecting?

...what were you expecting?

Good question. Although "new" it just didn't feel "new". What does it tell us that the three versions of Fire Strike and two versions of Time Spy don't already? I know they say they're targeting lower end DX12, and that brings up a weakness of my understanding in how Fire Strike and Time Spy stress differently between them.

I assume it'll be added to the 'bot in due course, given all the other 3DMarks are on there...

It gives something that actually can run (well) on its intended part(s) to be tested. Running FS or TS (which only the latter is DX12) on integrated would cripple the device and make it a slideshow. TS is 2560x1440 which also plays a part in crippling FPS on an integrated GPU. I am sure there are marketing reasons in there as well.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of doing FS on Intel igpu for the team cup just to see how bad it can be :)

It'll be about a third of what I scored with the 2400G/Vega11

Back