• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5% off Order At SVC - Coupon Code - Multiple Use

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hung said:
Ah, getting ganged up on lol.

Well...the coupon IS for July and it seems to be September. :)

You guys just have to keep an eye out for our monthly newsletter for September savings heh heh.

MAXPCSEPTEMBER ? :santa:

----------------------------

Edit:

septsvcnewslettermx4.jpg

Last edited:
No jumping the gun yet Nathan0490 lol. September savings should be out soon.

hung said:
No jumping the gun yet Nathan0490 lol. September savings should be out soon.

You've got people chomping at the bit to buy more goodies from SVC, all we want is for svc to throw us a bone(ie. free shipping, percentage off, or something) :beer:

any word on a new code? i am about to purchase a few items and would love to save a little more

Nothing yet they will prob get their september codes out in october if how long it took them to can the old code is any indication :rolleyes:

I want my free cookie!

edit: nvm they have a new code!

Last edited:
BossBorot said:
Nothing yet they will prob get their september codes out in october if how long it took them to can the old code is any indication :rolleyes:

I want my free cookie!

alright!!! yesssss!!!!

BossBorot said:

I want my free cookie!

doesnt work for me :(

Back