• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5770 water cooling finally done

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beret21

Registered
First things first.
Yes its an old gpu.
Yes it bottlenecks my i7 2600 alot like 50%
And i am using a bong rad around 2.5 feet tall.

Why i water cooled it ?
To squeeze every bit of juice out of it plus keeping it healthy at the same time.

I have been using it from some time and recently my loop's water flow dropped dead low. So i decided to clean things up and share ( Sharing is caring

3.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg IMAG0097.jpg IMAG0098.jpg IMAG0101.jpg IMAG0106.jpg )

Thats whats kill my water flow every few weeks that white shiny transparent glue gunk kinda thing

Could have cleaned better then below but the issue is bong. Copper get oxidized really fast in my loop. so just clean that gunk that was most probably my tubing dissolving slowly cause i dnt put anything in my loop except around a litr of water everyday.

Plasticizers from tubing.. use different tubing and that shouldn't happen.

Yeah, old glu.. I can draw faster than it can out up frames... but this is creative!! Well done! :)

Plasticizers from tubing.. use different tubing and that shouldn't happen.

Yeah, old glu.. I can draw faster than it can out up frames... but this is creative!! Well done! :)

thankyou for introducing me to this term "Plasticizers". And m pretty sure you are absolutely right about it.
Thanks for your time and appreciation :)

Wow, haven't seen a bong cooler in ages. Very well done indeed! :thup:

Thank you :) The feeling is so good when someone shows interest and appreciates

I always have been on the performance side never on looks. ( Though i have many plans for looks but my pocket usually stops me at performance )
Bong has no match. neither in price nor in performance.
And my pc surely looks like an abandon machine from 90's ( dirty and ugly )though it let me enjoy latest titles pretty well except the mafia III

Back