• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6-pin female firewire port

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

duger

I am looking to do some wiring with a 6-pin firewire port. I would like something like this:
RFS-6602large.jpg

but would rather not pay $14 just to get one shipped to me. Here is the site, it's the third one down, model RFS-6602.

If anyone knows where I can find one of these (or something similar), please let me know. I've checked with radioshack and searched online to no avail. All help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

i have one on the front of my computer i could desolder and mail you, just shipping if i can get it off. (and if shippings less than a dollar, its on me)

Last edited:
thanks guys, i decided to just order a few of them to make it cheaper, i have a few friends who wanted some as well, so they'll pay me back. thank you both for your help.
zip22, you can keep yours, you might need it someday ;) thanks for the offer, though, everyone here is so helpful. i'll let you all know what happens and if i need anything else.

alrighty. what are you planning on making? a battery pack for an ipod perhaps?

of course! i'm planning on experimenting with a few different kinds of cases to see what's most compact and such.

yeah, i'm pretty sure that's all i can fit. i'd love to be able to fit 3 9v and 2 AA, but there's not enough room.

Back