• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7900GT VS 256MB 7800GTX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Personally, I think the 7800GTX will be price as high as the 7900GT, or probably slightly higher (in terms of ebay). Reason being that both cards are equally fast, and the 7800GTX had stop production (limited quantities). So, those who wanted to go SLI with the 7800GTX, must get the same identical card. With limited quantities, that will probably help maintain the price.

well all things being equal if you can find a 7800GTX for cheap which is better?
I just picked up an XFX 7800GTX for $275 I think thats pretty good since its $20 less then the EVGA card that seems to be on backorder and I am going to through it on water

good buy?
yes/no?

edit: with NV silencer

Last edited:
Stratus_ss said:
well all things being equal if you can find a 7800GTX for cheap which is better?
I just picked up an XFX 7800GTX for $275 I think thats pretty good since its $20 less then the EVGA card that seems to be on backorder and I am going to through it on water

good buy?
yes/no?

GOOD !!! :cool:

Back