• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7970 Eyfinity 3 monitor setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I currently run 3 Asus VE278Q on a single GTX670 and games like BF3 on ULTRA are running 50-60FPS (no MSAA). Other title i play are Racing Sims or title that i dont play 5760x1080 like Xcom and they run 60FPS on Vsync Maxed. My GTX670 is at ~1100mhz, if i run it @ ~1200mhz BF3 is on Vsync all the time.

Your looking at similar performance IMO.

I currently run 3 Asus VE278Q on a single GTX670 and games like BF3 on ULTRA are running 50-60FPS (no MSAA). Other title i play are Racing Sims or title that i dont play 5760x1080 like Xcom and they run 60FPS on Vsync Maxed. My GTX670 is at ~1100mhz, if i run it @ ~1200mhz BF3 is on Vsync all the time.

Your looking at similar performance IMO.

Thank you for the quick response my good sir. I will be using this setup for BF3 and DCS World: Flaming Cliffs 3. What should I be looking for in an IPS monitor? I want 3x IPS monitors however I have no idea what separates the good from the bad.

I dont know IPS monitor that much. AFAIK, they have much better IQ but cost more. They also have a little slower response time VS normal LED screen, its a "trade off" :)

I have a friend that use 3 24" DELL IPS and he really like them.

Back