• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800GTS 640mb Gone from Newegg?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The EVGA 8800GTS 640mb stock (no OC) was out of stock for the last week or so. I noticed it was gone too, but before it left I saw an ETA of the 22nd or 23rd I believe. They should be back, newegg just takes OOS stuff off sometimes.
Dan

BobcatDan said:
The EVGA 8800GTS 640mb stock (no OC) was out of stock for the last week or so. I noticed it was gone too, but before it left I saw an ETA of the 22nd or 23rd I believe. They should be back, newegg just takes OOS stuff off sometimes.
Dan

yea noticed that to but i was like if they kept it saying OOS for that long why bother taking it down for 3 days :beer:

QuicKSwitcH said:
yea noticed that to but i was like if they kept it saying OOS for that long why bother taking it down for 3 days :beer:

I was thinking the same thing. I dunno, could be the order was cancled and newegg isn't getting any more, but I find that hard to believe.
Dan

EDIT: QuickSwitch: If you order from ChiefValue.com they have the $30 mail in rebate 3-day free shipping and are $5 cheaper than newegg. That's what I'm going to do.

Last edited:
Back