• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

980 (non ti) water block recommendations please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

P A U L

Registered
so after getting some feedback on the forums, i decided to get a GTX 980 (non ti). what brand of AIO do you guys recommend? i haven't built a PC in nearly 10 years and have been out of the PC building "scene" for quite some time. i'm currently looking at the Accelero Hybrid-III 140, but ran into a webpage that said fan cooling is better? is this actually true? does 140 provide superior power over the 120?

your thoughts?

As far as performance, i googled quickly and couldn't find anything. I would see if you can find reviews on the product.... or perhaps link what you found.

Generically speaking, 140mm radiator should cool better than 120mm but there are many variables that could make that not true. So, it depends.

Any reason why you are watercooling? If you get a 980 with an aftermarket cooler, most are really quiet (EVGA ACX, Giga Windforce, etc) anyway.

Back