• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED a77 fatality pro cold boot code 15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ehhwhat

Registered
sometimes when I cold boot my A77 fatality board will throw the debug code "15" it will then power down then reboot like everything is fine. On reboot no problems report and it goes past the bios screen and into windows fine. its says the code is for " pre memory north bridge initialization is started". the bios is 1.60 and the processor is oc'd to 4.6 @1.35v the processor never goes above 55 gaming or any other use for that matter. Has anyone else had this problem or knows what " pre memory north bridge initialization is started" means?

Code 15 is a PCI card error IIRC, do you have anything besides the GPU in there?

Edit: I would also try just one stick of RAM to see if to works.

aight ill do that tomorrow morning, I'll tear it out right before i start it up and get back to you. Btw thank you very much for responding so quick.

Hope it works for you :thup:

Alright man I tore out that wireless adapter and it started up just fine, I'm hoping that was it. Thanks again I honestly searched the web for like 3 days and never came across an article that even suggested that. cheers!:attn:

Alright man I tore out that wireless adapter and it started up just fine, I'm hoping that was it. Thanks again I honestly searched the web for like 3 days and never came across an article that even suggested that. cheers!:attn:

That's some good news! Hope it stays that way!

Back