• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit, Epox, or Soltek????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DiaperGravy said:
I'm quite happy with my ICKY Sound Storm APU... Hella Lot better than my CPU Cycle HUNGRY Audigy2 :eek:

Not to mention it would do 200FSB right out of the box:D well worth a few extra $$$ the only problem I had with this board was I couldn't figure out why in the hell the SATA wouldn't find my two WD80JB's for a RAID setup, but then I picked up a couple of "NEW" Ribbons cables and converters made by HIGHPOINT!! And this fixed the problem straight away!! ;)

So, considering the cost verses quality ratio I believe ABIT has everyone beat hands down as of this day. But then again... that's just my opinion:cool:

And No the NF7 does NOT have onboard NIC

Choose well!!, the Choice is yours!

Best of luck with your endeavor!

DpGravy
the regular nf7 has an onboard nic

I've heard the soundstorm and sure its decent but it doesnt touch an m-audio Revo. And the fact that any pci card will hit 200mhz fsb on an nforce2 due to the lock is something im looking forward too

Back