• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit Fatal1ty AA8XE or Asus P5AD2-E Premium?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thomas Olivaux

Registered
Hello :)

I'm thinkin about LGA775 and a good 1066 mobo for a 800 Prescott. I love Asus AND Abit, but my overclocker's sixth sens always tells me "go for Abit". What do you think this time? Is the Fatal1ty better for overclocking? The Asus has got a better bundle on the other hand.

Thx,

Thomas Olivaux

I think they both very close on the overclocking. The abit ones just looks amazing. But in this case, you should Asus or Abit. Look at the price and decide from there.
Thanks

I've heard good things about the Asus and Abit i925XE chipset mobos. Bigtoe over at Xtreme forum got a very impressive overclock on a DFI mobo too.

In France, DFI mobos are really rare. Personnaly, I prefer Abit or Asus, but I also heard some good reports from DFI that's true. Hmmm... I can't decide... maybe Asus for oll thoses greats features...

;)

batboy said:
You don't have to get the expensive Fatal1ty mobo, I ordered the regular AA8XE.

Where did you order the AA8XE? I noticed ZIPZOOM had the Fatality but not the AA8XE. Thanks.

fatal1ty board will be here tomorrow, but due to funding swappage i didn't order the video card til an hour ago so thurs/fri will be the first time i'll get to run it.

Max, do you still have an old PCI vid card to use just to get you up and running until the new PCI-E gets in?

Back