• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

abit p35 pro new bios flash problems? temp problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hank123

hey all i got the p35 pro ging with the q6600. i flashed to the newest bios and now my cpu temps under load are a lot higher then what they where with the old bios. the cores are the same and all other temps seems to be the same.

do you think the temps are be reported wrong? there reading like 10- 15C then with the old bios.

Is that newest version of everest or older version?

Try using coretemp or real temp progams for temps, they might report something else.

Is that newest version of everest or older version?

Try using coretemp or real temp progams for temps, they might report something else.

core temp does not give the temps of the cpu. i am using core temp too. the core temps are fine its just the cpu temp is hot.

So, compared to core1 and 2, how is cpu temp? Same, above, below core 1 core 2

well i just flashed it back down to a older ver (one step back) and I was wrong its reading the CPU temp by over 20C different. under load and not under load.

From the discussion over on the official abit board the newer bios actually sound like they are bad for the 65nm chips.

Here is some light reading on the board:
http://forum.uabit.com/showthread.php?t=124502
skip to about page 100 or so to get to discussion of the newer bios revs

Personally I am going to stick to my v14 bios.

Back