• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adam's Operation GrandSlam ~ Watercooling Project[PICS]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gee those fans are taking a while lol, I ordered all my main parts from jab tech and my clamps, res etc from sidewinder so I could get started quickly and not have to wait for parts from everywhere

CoreGamer said:
Gee those fans are taking a while lol, I ordered all my main parts from jab tech and my clamps, res etc from sidewinder so I could get started quickly and not have to wait for parts from everywhere

Im at school right now, but I did tracking and it says its been delivered :D

Alright guys, finally another update. Im still waiting on more parts..... Stay Tuned :)

BIX-2 + Delta's
radfansmedium0zq.jpg

Other shot
radfans2medium0zl.jpg

Here it is mounted, I Must say it looks good :)
radmountedmedium7lf.jpg

mounted1medium5ml.jpg

mounted2medium0sh.jpg

:cool: LOOKING GOOD ADAM!

I finally realize what the hell those radgrillz are for....lol

That was a good plan leaving some room up front so you can still fit some 5.25 bay fan controllers or such in the top 2 bays. :thup:

eric003 said:
:cool: LOOKING GOOD ADAM!

I finally realize what the hell those radgrillz are for....lol

That was a good plan leaving some room up front so you can still fit some 5.25 bay fan controllers or such in the top 2 bays. :thup:

Thanks,

Yup :) I modded the thermaltake hardcano to fit, but I wont be using it. I will be running the Deltas at full blast.

Are those Delta's intake or exhuast? They look tight as hell with the radgrill there

is there any particular reason that you didnt mod your fan gril slightly so the rad sits on top of the case instead of inside?

it might help clear up some clearance issues you were refering to with the psu

Stratus_ss said:
is there any particular reason that you didnt mod your fan gril slightly so the rad sits on top of the case instead of inside?

Likely stealth. Its not the sexiest thing to look at a radiator on top (even though thats not a bad looking radiator)

Oh, and subscribed :)

Stratus_ss said:

well any PCP&C 510 model fits in there no problem, and the PSU I have TT 600w fit with 1/16" Clearence so im okay. I just miscalculated, but it worked out okay :) and I didnt want the rad on top cause it doesnt look as clean.

In regard to intake and exhaust, don't do either. Make a duct so it is idependent of the internal case air. I made one for my single rad setup, but you could probably make a nicer one on a double with more space.

Also, you should have really gone witha better power supply. The expert is picky and it likes ocz powerstream, seasonic s12, pcp&c, and fortron best.

Sir Jman said:
In regard to intake and exhaust, don't do either. Make a duct so it is idependent of the internal case air. I made one for my single rad setup, but you could probably make a nicer one on a double with more space.

Also, you should have really gone witha better power supply. The expert is picky and it likes ocz powerstream, seasonic s12, pcp&c, and fortron best.

maybe so...but I dont think he will have any trouble. I have a EXPERT with a OCZ powerstream 600W SLI, and it runs good, but I cant think of a reason why his thermaltake wouldn't do fine as well, considering it is 600W, and (I think) it has the 8pin EPS connector that the EXPERT requires. Besides if he has already bought it, what good does it do to tell him he f***ed up. :shrug:

Back