• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Aeris Lignea" Custom Desk/Computer Like You Haven't Seen Before

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i also followed your build and i can say it turned out beautiful! the only thing i would add is a couple of speakers in the left and right i beams. amazing job man!

i also followed your build and i can say it turned out beautiful! the only thing i would add is a couple of speakers in the left and right i beams. amazing job man!
Thanks. Maybe in the future I will. I currently have a nice audio setup via headphones so that's what I'm using now but maybe once my daughter is older I'll switch to speakers (her room is directly above my office).

what kind of wood is that?
also was it hard to work with?

kinda looks like zebra, just looking for some ideas for an entertainment center that i need to build, dont worry it wont be any thing like this.

also i cant remember from the build log but this room is on a slab foundation right?

Honestly, I saw this thread pop up and the first thing that came to mind is, it fell through the floor. :D

what kind of wood is that?
also was it hard to work with?

kinda looks like zebra, just looking for some ideas for an entertainment center that i need to build, dont worry it wont be any thing like this.

also i cant remember from the build log but this room is on a slab foundation right?
Yup Zebra wood. It's a pretty dense wood but not that difficult to work with. Just expensive if you mess it up.

Yes it's an 8" concrete slab floor under the tile. Perfectly solid.

Back