• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[AF>HFR>RR] ThierryH how'd he get that RAC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chayos00

I've got to ask how the heck did this guy ([AF>HFR>RR] ThierryH) get his machine to use 4 of his GPU's to crunch??? Look at that rac!!

4760966 | tasks 3 20,074.81 347,441 i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz [4] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 (895MB)

I'm interested to see what that rig's RAC will level out to in the coming weeks, it will go higher then 20k. Impressive for a single box.

I've tried asking him but he doesn't understand english well enough. Can anyone ask him in french? Following is what I've tried asking.

Profile [AF>HFR>RR] ThierryH Block user
2 Feb 2009 8:42:11 UTC

How did you get your GPU's on your top two machines to crunch too? I haven't been able to figure it out yet?

Sorry, I don't realy understand your question. French is my main language.
If you want to know how to crunch with your GPU, read this page.

Thierry.

Comment avez-vous obtenu vos cartes vidéo sur vos ordinateurs supérieurs pour craquer aussi ?

I don't speak french, I used a translator.

Thanks.
Jason

I suppose you're talking about the difficulty to have GTX295 ?
I only had chance. I bought them on a French web store just after they indicated they have a few number in stock. Sp0wn a teammate of AF ordered a few minutes after me and always waiting cards.

Thierry

Back