• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

after oc blank screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

falsa3on

hello, i have an asus z77 lk motherboard, i tried to oc i5 3570k) with autosettings.. then it restarted and kept on restarting for a long time without any improvement.. so i was angry and pressed the power off button.. then it didnt start at all so i had to restart the cmos after doing that the pc starts but without anything on screen,, help please

falsa welcome, I suggest you do not use the Auto Overclock feature, it will usually lead to your pc being unstable.

Read this guide it will help you. The guide is for Sandy Bridge but it will work for the most part on your Ivy.

thanks.. i will check it... but there's only black screen.. i cant do anything !! and the usbs are not working .. but all the fans and Hds are on .. :S

Sorry, I guess I read it too quickly you reset the cmos and you still have no picture?

yes..before doing the cmos reset i would press the turn on button and nothing happens.. now the pc turns on with nothing on screen (all fans are spinning but the i/o and usbs are not working).. and i removed the mobo battery also.. could it be that i ruined the cpu or mobo ?

just wanted to say got it fixed.. just had to d/c the power from the motherboard itself and it got fixed :)

Back