• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ah look what came in the mail hehe.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
lookie what came in the mail from our freinds newegg.com heeh.

man this baby feels nice. i cant wait till i can use it ( i am charging it up as i post this.....

Attachments

• mx1000.jpg
    mx1000.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 152
EWW, AAAHHH... Looking good. Been considering getting one when I get some money coming in. I'm torn between that and a 510 though.

Maybe I should upgrade sometime, I am still using my 4+ year old Logitech Mouseman+wheel, but whenever I have the money, I buy new audio or computer hardware.

this is a kick arse mouse. man i luv it i luv it i luv it ( mortis get this one one if you can ) i allmost got the dimond back razer mouse but desided to go best of the best of the best .... and man glad i did. it didnt take that long for a full charge to complete...

Congrats

No don't go messin with you're mouse that way. ;) I'm envious now :drool:

Remeber boys and girls fold :attn: You're life could depend on it :-/

MassRaptor

massraptor said:
Remeber boys and girls fold :attn: You're life could depend on it :-/

MassRaptor

Missing the point of this post here, but hey, maybe it's just me.... Hehe. Anyway, I'm still toying w/ the idea of getting that one, we'll see.

hmmm, my personal opinion is that most cordless mice (mouses?) are pieces of CR@P, if i had the money i'd get a logitech cordless mouse but they're insanely expensive in my country, besides i just got myself an MX510...

subtotal thats what i thought too but when i started to use this mouse it became aparant that this mouse/mice roxors of all mice/mouse its solid ( heavy ) and feels very good in the hand.

no what i meant is i've been burned by a poor quality cordless mouse, so if i was going to buy another one it would have to be a logitec

yeah, my mx510 is great, i only bought the wireless mouse because i wanted a wireless keyboard and nobody sells the keyboards on their own

Yea, i never liked wireless mice because you will be in the heat of battle and your battery dies, other than that it is one fine mouse. I also got my self a MX510 coming from a 14.00 microsoft mouse and LOVE IT.

I read about a mod to this mouse

I read that the mouse won't fatigue the hand if you remove the weight from the inside.Apparently they put a metal/lead slug in side the mouse to give it the overly heavy tactal feel.Still a nice mouse though. :D

Remeber boys and girls fold for team 32 :attn: But fold no matter what.You're life could depend on it :-/ (so if you contribute and later some day you or a loved one gets a desease,we might have a cure for it from folding).The more CPU's we get folding protiens the closer we may get to finding cures for Alzheimers/Cancer and or other things.

MassRaptor

DerekDRP said:
its solid ( heavy ) and feels very good in the hand.

while I agree with you about the feel, the mx500, mx510, mx700 and mx1000 all feel the same ergonomically, I dislike all cordless mice, I had a MX1000 and a Mx700 and they are just to heavy. At least with the mx500 and MX510 if the counter-weight bothers you, just remove it or cut the weight in half. With the MX700 and MX1000 the only way to remove any weight from it is to remove the batteries, leaving you with a light yet inop mouse ;)

Back