• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AI Suite 3 & Bios settings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaveeRider

Hello everyone,

I dont have that much knowledge about computers but i'd like to be able to make run Ai Suite 3 on my computer

The fact is that I already have achieved using that program before and on a older install of my windows

But now, when I install the Overclock program well ok that works however when i try running the program , nothing happen and the little widget icon

on windows that was appearing on desktop doesnt appear no more,

Can anyone tell me if a Bios setting or more prerequisites must be already settled to make run Ai Suite 3 ?

That is a matter of some debate regarding AI Suite, but ok. LOL

actually it seems to work pretty well now.
I'm using it along with rog connect to muck about with my ch5-f via my laptop and it seems the be much less buggy now, or I've learned to use it better.
I quit using it early on due to having issues clocking that way.

I never could get happy with earlier versions on my AMD boards. I found AOD worked much better. It is handy to have OC software to get you in the ballpark before going to the BIOS/reboot cycle. Especially when my OS was on spinners instead of SSD. Glad to hear they got it fixed. I loved my Asus boards, even the cheap one OC'd a Phenom X4 pretty well.

Back