• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS AI SUITE 3 HELP/Overclocking With AI Suite 3/Learning AI Suite 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DJtR1pL6ixx

Registered
Hey Guys! Newer Member Here!
Id Like to push my system to a higher range. like on the verge of Stable and Non-Stable OC
I'd prefer to use ASUS AI SUITE 3 for doing this. I have a decent level of understanding on how it works, I'd say like maybe 4 Out of 10 (4 - 10) Range of understanding what All The Components and Numbers mean, etc.
I'd like to get some help with using it to OC My System, I will drop my specs below for a Reference.
But yeah, anyone that can help me push this beat the The ALMOST-MAX so I can run it cranked out at a stable-er Range, i would really appreciate it!
There isn't much online for the AI SUITE 3 but it seems to be a decent program.
Of course I have XTU and BIOS options but would just prefer using the ASUS Software to the Max!
Thanks in advance for any help! I really love this community, it's been super helpful this far! And the NON-Toxicity is super appreciated! For real lol

Attachments

• AI Suite 3 (DIGI + VRM)-converted-compressed.pdf
    113.5 KB · Views: 4
  • AI SUITE 3 (Turbo Evo)-converted-compressed.pdf
    111.9 KB · Views: 1
Sorry but AI Suite sucks.
Best thing you can do is uninstall it and learn to OC the right way..........in the bios.
Post magically merged:

BTW, you will need this to get rid of AI Suite.

Attachments

• AiSuite3Cleaner.zip
    309.9 KB · Views: 1
Like I said in the other thread... don't do it with AIS3. Often it's more trouble than it's worth. Unless you NEED the functionality of AIS, My advice is to stay away. Either use the BIOS or use XTU.

If you insist, it's really no different than the BIOS just in GUI form. All you need to do is mess with the CPU multiplier and voltage.

Save your images as pictures, not PDF. If they are actual images, they should show inline potentially saving a click.

Like I said in the other thread... don't do it with AIS3. Often it's more trouble than it's worth. Unless you NEED the functionality of AIS, My advice is to stay away. Either use the BIOS or use XTU.

If you insist, it's really no different than the BIOS just in GUI form. All you need to do is mess with the CPU multiplier and voltage.

Save your images as pictures, not PDF. If they are actual images, they should show inline potentially saving a click.
IIRC what they are called it AIS_3 is the same name as in the BIOS. Look through the BIOS and learn where your ”MAIN” settings are. These are the areas that you will spend much of your time in. ASUS has a Excellent BIOS team and an Explanation for a setting is just a click away (google search I mean). IMO AI Suit x is a great program BUT it is to finish the OC -> Not to start one
Just remember what you did in AIS_3 = the same settings in the BIOS. You can hose the system just as easily in AIS_3 as in the BIOS with to much Voltage, so learn the safe range. After that you can go to your hearts content on the many settings to ”MAKE” your system faster. IIRC asus has a safe memory boot button, so you could put memory timings of 10-10-10-20 @ DDR4/5-5000. When the system gives an error code, you hit the button and your back into the bios to try again. This is the same with setting the cpu to 6.0ghz, if it works great, if not lower the speed.
** WARNING OVERCLOCKING CAN and/or MAY VIOD YOUR MOTHERBOARD’S AND CPU’S WARRANTY **
-> AS YOU ARE PLAYING “AT” THE STABLE RANGE OF BOOTING/RUN WINDOWS 7/10/11 <- -> YOU ARE ADVISED NOW TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR OS - BEFORE YOU HAVE CORRUPTED ANY FILES. As a member of the benching team I would recommended using a separate drive just for benching.
This allows you to try different settings (AIS_3) and see what does an does not work. <- It only takes ONE (1) BSOD from a bad overclocking setting to have windows refuse to boot, or having unexplained BSOD’ s, system errors, programs now found, ECT, ECT even after you no longer have the system overclocked!!

Thank You (y)

Back