• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

air setup nhd-14

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

getgreens

Registered
i was wondering if i should replace my case fans with either noctua or another high cfm low rpm/db type fans. I have an i5-2500k @4.5 with an nhd-14 which was why i was considering noctua case fans so the tan/brn matches i figure even though the colors are uncommon the upgrades will look great in my case since it will have a clean modest look. Also would upgrading my 650d case fans provide any form of performance increase(e.g. lower in case temps).

Unless the fans you're going to use have higher CFM's over the current case fans that are in there now. Remember with higher CFM fans, you'll have more noise.

i think im going to stick with the stocks, untill i get a h20 setup. Since my 200mm's can provide high airflow at a lower dba as well as lower rpms.

Back