• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aiucb 0241 2400+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Carmine_Paterno

Anyone have this chip. I havent heard too much good about it.

Im running the stock sink with a 80mm tornado. I have it running @ 2.25ghz 2.06v

Loads @ 40C.

Post your results.

thanks

You're doing better than me, mine is an AIUCB but i don't know the week and it's stuck at 2.15Ghz @ 37C

I have the AIUHB running at 2.412Ghz! with a vcore of 1.83. my temps are in the high 40's! Iam trying for higher but I only have cheap ram! Oh and its 100% stable!

I am using a AIUCB and with a 1.85 Vcore I am running 2.35 Ghz. With chilled water I have ran as high as 2.48 but I do not consider it stable. The "HB" stepping is a better overclocker.

Nice o/c's guys!

Once i get my slk-900u i should get this baby running @ 2.35ghz or so. My load temps kill the o/c on this. Correction on the load temp....more like 51C+ with it @ 2.25@ 2.06v.

My temp probe wasnt on the die properly.

Im running the stock AMD sink with a 80mm tornado. (gotta love those tie wraps).

I am rmaing my dead 1700+ RIRGA tbred core soon, hopefully to get a tbred B back. Ill keep you guys posted.

just like the xp2100 t-breds, it is sometime a matter of how much vcore you are willing to abuse the chip with to get a higher clock.

as i went with more and more on an xp1600 pally, i got minimal extra mhz out of the chip, but my xp2100 will do 2500, if i give it sick voltage, and i run it 24/7, folding at 2300mhz, at 1.90 vcore.

i see folks saying their chip hit it's limit, but i also see low vcore on some of them. i'm not saying the thing to do it to fry a chip for another 100mhz, but if you have sufficient cooling, and are willing to risk it, go for it. but even with decent cooling, running 2 vcore and above is going to take a huge bite out of the chip's life. it might last for 2-3 years, might fry in 2-3 minutes...who knows really?

i am starting to see the same thing in the xp2400's. folks with identical chips are getting 200-300 mhz difference, but one guy would be running sick vcore to get it there.

and we all know, we can buy the best of the best, and get the best stepping, and still get a slug of a chip, so, it is a luck of the draw more so with the t-breds...imho.

don't get me wrong, if i buy a chip, i look for the best week, and the best stepping like everyone else, because even though it is luck of the draw, you get better chances with more successful steppings.

i bought my chips from newegg, and they sometimes guarantee steppings, and revs, but the week was a total draw. i got the 0301 week, which is believed to be a slug, but i think that may be wrong....;)

Back