• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Akasa Cool Blue Chipset Cooler (AK-210)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

I was looking at a old review of my motherboard and while reading they stated that they was dissapointed with AOPEN not providing a HS/Fan on the northbridge. I've been looking into 1 and found this http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=18502

Now I don't no what the size of my northbridge heatsink is but looking at the picture I reckon it'll fit. The reason I wouldn't mind getting it is since I'm Oced to 2.2ghz the HS is getting warm just want to be safe and keep it cool.

My current Heatsink has these little metal bars holding it down it's an aluminium one at that too. I'm going to run my PC for about 3 hours 2 hours doing normal stuff surfing the net and then 1 hour playing a game like Need For Speed Underground 2.

Then I'm going to see how hot it really gets if it's pretty warm I'll leave it if it's too hot I see about either that fan or a new heatsink.

Back