• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Am I doing something horribly wrong...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I was just getting a bit edgy when they didn't respond to my emails, ya know?

Anyway, if you guys think I would really benefit from a better pump that much, could you suggest one? If I have to I'll replace the rads too, but they don't seem poor quality to me.

Kampfzerstorer said:
Yeah I was just getting a bit edgy when they didn't respond to my emails, ya know?
Yeah I fully understand you and I love the fact that you didn't go around trashing them and simply waited.

To tell you the truth that kit is pretty weak, if you go no getting new rads and pumps its like buying a whole new setup.
Any chance you can return the kit?

Kampfzerstorer said:
Hey, thanks for the replies. I'm using AS5, and as far as the water blocks are concerned, you won't believe this, but I ordered most of this stuff from frozencpu and I DID order 2x Maze 4 gpu Blocks, and frozencpu just took my money and never sent my gpu blocks!

If you still haven't received your blocks try contacting this guy at FCPU:

Geoff Schopp [email protected]

They fudged up 3 orders in a row on me and Geoff was very helpful towards getting everything rectified.

I dunno if I can return it, I cut up all the hosing and used the coolant. Its ok though I've gone this far I might as well go all the way. I'll try a new pump, if that doesn't work I'll try some new radiators, and if that doesn't work I'll kill you guys for telling me that was the problem :p . So before I was looking at this kit I was looking at eheim pumps. I dunno what do you think?

Eheim pumps are great, one thing though, they are ac powered so you're going to either keepit plugged to the wall or have it relayed through your psu. However I would recommend getting one of these Pump

otogrim said:
Eheim pumps are great, one thing though, they are ac powered so you're going to either keepit plugged to the wall or have it relayed through your psu. However I would recommend getting one of these Pump
Agree
Keep in mind you are using what 1/4' tubing?? Not matter how much power you got pushing you are getting serious restriction.

Its a slight step up from that, 3/8. I ordered that pump and radiator from dangerden, should arrive by the end of the week.

Back