• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD A6-3500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dArK_AnGeL

Registered
Hi good day, i would like to ask your opinion about the AMD A6-3500 2.1 ghz.
If it's ok to know your point of view.

i would go a little bigger and here is why sure it will be just fine now but in a few more years you may need a little more power. choosing the one below will give you another year or two before needing an upgrade. i have learned never buy for today buy for what will be usable in a few years it may cost a little more now but will be cheaper down the road so i hope i have been able to help you!!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819106002

also what do you plan to be doing with your new computer also if you are stuck on an apu what mobo do you plan on using????

Sir, i'm planning to use it at home. Creating designs and editing some photos on photoshop. Also playing some games like diablo III, MW3, and ZhypherMU.

I'm really impressed with AMD APUs for budget systems, but you might need more graphics horsepower for shooters like MW3. If you want to stay with AMD APU I'd go for an A8-3850 as it's the cheapest chip that has the highest-level graphics section (6550D).

Back