• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Athlon T-bird 1.4GHz (266) @ 1.84GHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lololol
this is probably one of the funniest threads ive ever read!

and like it or not, we ARE the most powerful nation on the planet bar none :)

The funniest and also one of the longest posts ever that I have seen!
DAMN, almost three web pages. Theres got to be a million words typed LOL.

People sure know how to scrap until someone gets hurt, then its all mush mush @#it.

Anyhow, 1.84GHz is bragin rights in my books, congrats bro

He claims he has his Hercules Prophet III GF3 running at 250/530. That is BS!

I have the same card and cannot get anything about 220Mhz core w/o crashing and the memory doesn't get over 505Mhz without artifacting.

There is no way he can get to 530Mhz w/o SERIOUS artifacting. And w/o an A5 core and a frickin' socket7 adapted hsf on the core 250Mhz is waaaaay impossible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well in defense of that remark (not the system but the VC) my GeFrorce 2 Pro 64mb DDR is currently running at 350/465, and has ran at 365/470 but with artifacts, the 350/465 looks fine in 32 bit color, and 1204x1024 res. It has been proven with pics and 3dmarks shots as well as FPS , and pics of my settings before and oafter the overclock. Card is not moddeed at all - just a 120 in the lower front and a 90mm in the lower back air blowing difectly across the acards- just ask around it was proved

Back