• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amd fx 6100 bios problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
neither of those boards will do, zebodog has posted a link that you need to follow and read.
ssjwizard has done a lot of the leg work for you, you just need to do the shopping.

HI, so i have m5a97 evo r2 and i tried to OC it but...
it is stable at 4 ghz ,core temps are ok i think... cca 30c but cpu temp is 47-49 not load... thats pretty high i guess...

(edit) so im at 3,8 now at 1,28V and looks stable for now BUT... cpu temp is 63 and core temp is 51 :/ i have 4 fans in case with gelid tranquillo

this is from half hour prime95 test(any tips why i have big temps? if i should buy new cpu cooler what it should be?

Attachments

• amd.jpg
    amd.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 38
  • amdfx.jpg
    amdfx.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
im at 4ghz stable with 1,31Vcore now, my core temps with prime are max at 55c but mi cpu temp is 63c highest... mb is 48c highest everything under load
should I care about cpu temp or is it ok ? reply please
btw my cpu cooler is pretty cold but northbridge on MOBO is hot

core temp limit is 62c.
cpu temp should stay with in 10c of that=70-72c

try lowering the cpu/nb voltage to reduce the temps a little.
please include the memory tab and spd tab in your screen shots.

anything wrong there?:D

caddi daddi: i tried but my nb voltage is at 1,237 and cpu/nb 1,19 cca too.. when i tried to lower it system crashed.. :/

Attachments

• TandV.jpg
    TandV.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
You could always buy a small fan and attach it to your northbridge heatsink to get some airflow in there and keep it cooler.

+1 loganG.
looks like a little more airflow to that area.

and please follow the link in Rgones post and put up a sig.

Back