• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD FX 8350 temp question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

husttin

Hey guys,

Testing with Prime95, the core temp reaches 73º~75º in the first minute or so, then decreases until a stable 62º~64º with everything 100%. Is that alright to keep?

My cooling and case are terrible and my city is hot as ****, but this basic OC is fine for me.

Thank you.

Hey guys,

Testing with Prime95, the core temp reaches 73º~75º in the first minute or so, then decreases until a stable 62º~64º with everything 100%. Is that alright to keep?

My cooling and case are terrible and my city is hot as ****, but this basic OC is fine for me.

Thank you.

Need full system specs, CPU, MB, RAM, HDD, OS and what cooling are you using. Also post screen shots of HWMonitor and CPUZ.

Hey guys,

Throttling, I guaranty it.

Back