• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Phenom II x4 955 settings program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quarterback

Hi guys,

wondered if somebody could help me out.

I have an AMD Phenom II x4 955 processor and used to have a hidden icon on the taskbar on my homescreen that allowed me to run the computer in different 'modes' there was an icon of a man walking, then it would go up to something like a car icon and then a rocket.

The other half was on it the other day and now I can't for the life of me find it?
Anybody know what that software is and where I can download it?

I've looked in add / remove programs and can't see anything listed that might relate to it, so she might have deleted it in its entirety!

Thanks in advance

What do you mean by "different modes"? Was this related to performance? Have you looked in Start>All Programs? Have you checked the recycle bin?

Hi. The modes changed the performance. When you clicked under each Icon it gave the computer different performance output. When I was gaming on it I had it set to the 'rocket' on and games would be a lot smoother / responsive. The rig was custom built so wasn't a feature from say HP etc. nothing in recycle bin and unfortunately don't have a backup set up on it to go back and restore any missing items. Is there any other software that's good out there that would allow me to manage basic settings in a similar way? Thanks.

What kind of motherboard do you have? If it's ASUS it will likely have come with TurboV EVO on the software CD that came with it, as part of ASUS AI Suite. Other brands might have their own overclocking genies, but I don't know. :shrug:

You could also do a roll back to an earlier date with System Restore.

It's got an Asus M4N75TD Motherboard, I have the TurboV available still, it's just this other programme I'd like back. I suppose it isn't much of an issue as I can still change parameters through TurboV

I think this is what you're talking about:
sixengine.jpg
It's part of ASUS AI Suite. I don't have it installed on my comp anymore so I can't tell you exactly what to click, but search your computer for AI Suite and click on all the buttons until you find the program that has that.

Back