• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Ryzen CPUs to Get Plenty of Microcode Improvements

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenrou

https://www.techpowerup.com/259795/amd-ryzen-cpus-to-get-plenty-of-microcode-improvements

TLDR: "...said to feature many performance fixes and improvements that bring additional features. Dubbed AGESA 1.0.0.4, the new microcode improvement should bring over 100 new features that don't just include bug fixes, but also additional features." - "...new microcode will arrive next month after getting tested by motherboard manufacturers for stability and compatibility with existing models of motherboards."

I wonder how it will look in real. I already sold Ryzen 3600 and will probably sell some mobos soon but invested in CH8 Impact (DDR4-5000+ here I come) and will think if to replace 3700X with 3950X or not.

Last edited:
Yeah, we can also kiss the PCIe 4.0 on 400 series boards goodbye with this too, I bet. :rofl:

Yea that's already old news, though nobody has ever said when that will be implemented.

Back