• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Stickers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
N

nerdlogic

I ordered XP stickers & got a set of 5, but I also got 5 Duron stickers & 5 Athlon (non-XP) stickers. I'm giving the Duron & non-XP Athlons away so post with how many of which ones you want. POST before PM (& read down first if you're not the first reply) so I don't have my PM box blowing up once they're gone. This is a First Post, First Served basis! This beats waiting 2 weeks for AMD to process send you some, though...Took 2 weeks to get mine. :D

Soy

EDIT...Once you post a request, PM me with address info.

Last edited:
1 Athlon gone...4 to go.
Just edited first post specific...please PM me with address info so I can send it to you.

Soy

Sorry snake...I've only got non-XP Athlons & Duron badges.

Soy

EDIT:
You're in luck! I have only 1 extra badge! PM me with address info. Sorry to everyone else who wants an XP badge!

I was delayed for 2 days mailing out the stickers because I realized that I ran out of postage stamps. They're going out today. Sorry for the delay guys!

Soy

Since no one really wants them here, I'll take this to the Classifieds section.

Soy

Back