• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10 billion, 9 billion and a whole lot of love.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
World front:

We are still #9 in the world. In about a month, we will be #8. Let that dwell a little. #8 in the entire world. 4.1 weeks away at current rates. 4.1 months and EPFL could send us back to #9. I mean, yeah that ain't great but *if* they pass us, it will be well earned. I believe it was Holdolin who noted that they are a University with a cluster of Pi's? I gotta give it to them. They will be passing us in style if they do it. Honost. How cool is that? A pi cluster that can generate over 2 billion ppd. So despite what is happening below us, we are giving great chase to PCMR, Hardware.no, NVIDIA and EVGA.

HayesK_ALL is # 32 in the world.
WhitehawkEQ is #36.
torin3 is #75.
dfonda is # 90.

Bonus world rank:
Holdolin is #134.
HayesK_GRC is #190.
If you are keeping track of our two top earners, you'll note the rate in which they are scaling the world rankings. Very cool.

Team stats:
We are down to 52 active users. 1 new user. :welcome: IzzyStuart! Happy to have you on board. Our ave ppd per active user is 10 million ppd. It's easy to look at our top folders and think that they are raising our average ppd, and they are but, those of us on the low end can really affect this stat. The more we produce at the lower end, the higher our average ppd for all active users will be. So don't be shy. Do what you can and we'll see bigger numbers.

Top 23 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 10 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 6 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 120 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 140 million ppd or more.

Individual stats:
superducky has earned 10 billion! His first 10 BILLION! WOOT! WOOT! (That gets two woots.)
HayesK_GRC has earned 9 billion! WOOT!
matrixzen has earned his first 100 million! WOOT! WOOT! You know I love firsts.
thor17usa has earned 70 million.
IzzyStuart has earned 700,000.

What's your personal journey looking like? I just got my 3060 back from EVGA RMA. I think that my LHR was replaced with a non-LHR. I also have a 3080 LHR giving me fits. When I have more time, I'll troubleshoot it and open a support ticket. It'll be nice to get back to full production, just in time for summer.

Please post below. Your triumphs, tribulations, tabulations, tovilations (not a real word), etc. Post your wins and your loses. Until then, be well and fold on.

Last edited:
World front:

We are still #9 in the world. It about a month, we will be #8. Let that dwell a little. #8 in the entire world. 4.1 weeks away at current rates. 4.1 months and EPFL could send us back to #9. I mean, yeah that ain't great but *if* they pass us, it will be well earned. I believe it was Holdolin who noted that they are a University with a cluster of Pi's? I gotta give it to them. They will be passing us in style of they do it. Honost. How cool is that? A pi cluster that can generate over 2 billion ppd. So despite what is happening below us, we are giving great chase to PCMR, Hardware.no, NVIDIA and EVGA.

HayesK_ALL is # 32 in the world.
WhitehawkEQ is #36.
torin3 is #75.
dfonda is # 90.

Bonus world rank:
Holdolin is #134.
HayesK_GRC is #190.
If you are keeping track of our two top earners, you'll note the rate in which they are scaling the world rankings. Very cool.

Team stats:
We are down to 52 active users. 1 new user. :welcome: IzzyStuart! Happy to have you on board. Our ave ppd per active user is 10 million ppd. It's easy to look at our top folders and "thing"that they are raising our average ppd, and they are but, those of us on the low end can really affect this stat. The more we produce at the lower end, the higher our average ppd for all active users will be. So don't be shy. Do what you can and we'll see bigger numbers.

Top 23 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 10 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 6 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 120 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 140 million ppd or more.

Individual stats:
superducky has earned 10 billion! His first 10 BILLION! WOOT! WOOT! (That gets two woots.)
HayesK_GRC has earned 9 billion! WOOT!
matrixzen has earned his first 100 million! WOOT! WOOT! You know I love firsts.
thor17usa has earned 70 million.
IzzyStuart has earned 700,000.

What's your personal journey looking like? I just got my 3060 back from EVGA RMA. I think that my LHR was replaced with a non-LHR. I also have a 380 LHR giving me fits. When I have more time, I'll troubleshoot it and open a support ticket. It'll be nice to get back to full production, just in time for summer.

Please post below. Your triumphs, tribulations, tabulations, tovilations (not a real word), etc. Post your wins and your loses. Until then, be well and fold on.
I THINK you meant to say THINK :rofl: and you missed a "0".

What can I say. My wife taught me stalking 101, and I was really like WTF (both definitions) when I saw that PPD output :rofl:

So ya, I went looking hehe

Back