• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another new "crunching member"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dgchawaya

Registered
Hi :)

Been crunching with my pc's for over a year now and deciced the join the overclockers team :comp: Only found out about this website a few days ago, but i like it here :rock:

Happy to let my pc's crunch for you :grouphug:

btw, how long does it take before the client to update that im in the team? It doesnt show up sofar, also the "new member" on the teamsite stays on 0.

I can take some time to update, and not always when you tell it to.

Be sure to read the optimization sticky at the top of this forum, and welcome to the team.

:welcome: aboard. Glad to have you. The servers are down for their three day maintenance at the moment. They should be back up tomorrow sometime. Your team change should go through then. If it doesn't, wait till tomorrow afternoon ( U.S. time) and try it again.

Again, welcome to the team, and enjoy your stay.

:welcome: to OC*SETI!

It's always good to have a new member on the team! The lists is probably updated by now, I'm sure the regular maintenance delayed processing. Usually as soon as you have new work unit results your name and status are updated on the list. If it's not let us know and we'll see what's up ... :)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I just booted my main PC and checked the seti stats, after communicating with the server the team details got filled in. :clap:

All good to go now :thup:

You'r welcome to jump sides tho :chair:
HA! :thup: And the recruiting committee speaks. ;)

OH! Idea! Perhaps we should have a (friendly) thread/poll about the pros and cons and 'feedback' from the community about F@H vs SETI vs Rosetta vs <insert team here>.

(Sorry to high-jack the thread...)

HA! :thup: And the recruiting committee speaks. ;)

OH! Idea! Perhaps we should have a (friendly) thread/poll about the pros and cons and 'feedback' from the community about F@H vs SETI vs Rosetta vs <insert team here>.

(Sorry to high-jack the thread...)

ROFL ... that sounds suspiciously like going to a party, and decideing, "HEY, I think I'll throw this golden apple labled "for the prettiest" out on the dance floor" .......

That didn't go over so well the last time as I recall. :)

Back