• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another PS3 Exlusive: Stranglehold Content

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The PS3 version includes the movie Hardboiled, the 360 version includes a special 'making of' disc with other bonus features. Each title has extras from Midway.

deception``

Yeah, it's a friggin awesome movie, but I don't think it's an exclusive so much as another 'what are we going to do with these 20 extra gigs?'

deception`` said:
The PS3 version includes the movie Hardboiled, the 360 version includes a special 'making of' disc with other bonus features. Each title has extras from Midway.

deception``

Hmm... "Making of" a video game... or "Best Action Movie of all time in HD"...

Hmm...

rainless said:
Hmm... "Making of" a video game... or "Best Action Movie of all time in HD"...

Hmm...

Here we go:

# Poetry In Slow Motion - Behind-the-scenes documentary on Midway bringing the style of John Woo to video games.
# Extended Cinematic Sequences - Extended scenes which didn't make it into the final game.
# MTV Studio Visit - Follow MTV visit with the game team during crunch time.
# The Vision of Stranglehold - See the progression from concept art to final game.
# The Sound of Stranglehold - An insiders look at sounds design

Source

Some people actually care for CE's, you know. Bottom line is that both versions get content that is exclusive to their respective systems

/Thread

deception``

Forgot to mention that Hardboiled is only on the collector's edition which will be sold for $70. So basically you are paying $10 for the movie as well.

/Thread, again

deception``

deception`` said:
Forgot to mention that Hardboiled is only on the collector's edition which will be sold for $70. So basically you are paying $10 for the movie as well.

/Thread, again

deception``

HEY! You don't get to "/" a RAINLESS THREAD! Only I or one of these overpaid moderaters gets to do that! :beer:

...and while we're on the subject, that particular making of does seem pretty damned cool. The last Midway making of I saw (Mortal Kombat before Deception I think...) kind of sucked. They showed a little artwork and a couple of people sitting behind their desks spouting off PR gibberish.

I'd love to see a REAL making of. With people really talking about what should be in the game and how they are going to get it in there and what still needs to be finished at the last minute.

If they can do that, I'd be happy to just pick up the new remastered collector's edition of Hard Boiled on DVD.

Back