• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another Small Boost

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LandShark said:
it's great to have you back Adak!!! :clap:

foldon.gif
buddy!!!

It's a pleasure helping out.

Have to see if I can give the top 20 a brief visit, anyway. :)

Yeah, KingFish, go join the OCAU!

Oh, but you're the captain for the MaxPC team in the Chimp Challenge next month, aren't you? You might be a just a bit busy, then! :p

Sno, Landshark, Jws, Hack30, Pscout, Zim, Ihrsetrdr, Dfonda, Mark, Dz, Imposter, Dave, Gary, DeadlySyn, Shelnutt2, Vonkar, Jon, Traldan, Silver, and all the others, thanks.

Right now, our overtake time is down to 1.9 years! :)

Adak

Last edited:
QueenGuppy said:
Wow, this is a great reason to join OCAU.....good day mates!

Ya call that (Avg PPD 458.3) a knife, mate? THIS (Avg PPD 890.8) is a knife! :p Glad to see you found your way through the fog Adak. The prodigal son has returned! Let us rejoice and be glad! ;)

Macaholic said:
Ya call that (Avg PPD 458.3) a knife, mate? THIS (Avg PPD 890.8) is a knife! :p Glad to see you found your way through the fog Adak. The prodigal son has returned! Let us rejoice and be glad! ;)
When is the feast!?

Taking a multi-team cue from your playbook, Macaholic! :beer:

Thanks ChasR and Macaholic, for the warm welcome.

Adak

the garynator said:
WOW adak! you're really poundin' them points out! If you don't make the top 20 in ppd, I'd be really suprised...Great job!! :thup:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=169140

Fold On Team 32!!! :attn:

Thanks Gary, I went to the agricultural extension unit nearby, and became a small farmer. :beer:

I'll make the top 20 in a week, but only for a short while. That's rare air, for sure!

Thanks for the cordial welcome, David.

AC, I'll have to check out those rocks' disguises more closely. Maybe Corona's and Cheesy Poofs would be better! :)

I see our projected overtake is down to 1.7 years. That's more that 2 months less, in only a few days!!

Great folding, everyone!
:burn:

Adak

Back