• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 1200 side panel fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
your GTX295 dissipated heat out the back of the case doesn't it?
i just use it to push more air in. i only ever turn on my fans when i'm gaming though. when i'm not gaming i let my TRUE take all the heat. because all my fans are Antec Blue LED ones, it gets a bit boring if i leave them on 24/7.

looks a lot better and you don't get bored of the look if you turn them on once in a while ;)

I had to go with zipties for the moment. I will order another plastic fan bracket before my system goes back together.
mmm, yeah i was using rubber bands before i got my fan bracket. the reason i DID get the bracket was because the rubber bands kept loosening and they lost all their tension. and they looked pretty ugly.

Hi all,

I've been trying to find a solution to putting in a 120m side fan in my 900 too. I wanted to follow the cut corner off fan way thats circulating the net but i have my 120ex mounted the other way around so does anyone know if i will i have enough room?

This is not my pic but it looks like this now.

not the best pic but if i look at my side panel i can see the 120ex about 10mm lower than the precut fan hole

Antec%20900%20Build%20Pics%20036.JPG

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've been trying to find a solution to putting in a 120m side fan in my 900 too. I wanted to follow the cut corner off fan way thats circulating the net but i have my 120ex mounted the other way around so does anyone know if i will i have enough room?

This is not my pic but it looks like this now.

not the best pic but if i look at my side panel i can see the 120ex about 10mm lower than the precut fan hole

Antec%20900%20Build%20Pics%20036.JPG

If you flip the TRUE around, you will be good if you cut the corner.

Nice work on the wire management also. Painting mine flat black as we speak and cut a few new holes also.

I own a striker extreme mobo and from what i remember i couldn't mount it the other way around, Any with a SE got it mounted the other way around?

If its not possible as i have seen no others mount there true the other way around i guess all thats left is to get a 92mm and cable tie it on.

Also do you guys think mounting a couple of 120mm or 92mm fans on the bottom + top of the window would look nice?

I can't take credit for the above pic because its not my case, it's from some other guy/forum.

as for me my case my psu has detachable cables so most of my cables are at the bottom where the hdds sit, there isn't really much blocking air flow above that but i was also thinking of doing a rewire soon.

Back