• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 430 True

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alchemy1

Does this PSU come sleeved already? I was in staples and I picked up the box and it said the wires were covered in mesh and it had a pic. I didn't know this, if I would have I would have bought it instead of my Sparkle 400watt PSU. The Antec also seem a lot heavier than my Sparkle. My wires are a mess and I don't want to go through the pain of sleeving it myself. Ahh well you live and you learn :rolleyes: .

the main atx power connector ( the big one you plug into the motherboard) is the only one thats sleeved.

Yes, the_jizzler is right. I have a 430true and that is the only wire thats sleeved as that is how most PSUs come. I could only wish my 430true came sleeved :eek:

hahah...okay I guess I made a good purchase then...I still wish my psu was at least partially sleeved...the atx power connector is my main problem.

Back