• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anthem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seemed OK. Buggy, but expected. Got to play early with a friend who gave me a code to get in. I enjoyed it. I'm still 50/50 on putting out the cash for it. They already had to have a chest bug fix that people were cheating with.

You get the game for free when you buy a NVidia RTX graphic card. I was going to buy a RTX 2060 this week because my video card is acting up. I decided to wait until after Feb. 22 because I think that is when NVidia will release the GTX 1660 and I want to compare the 2 before I make my decision.

overall reviews are not looking stellar for it. Seems like a mediocre destiny (and I'm not even a huge destiny fan)

I never played Destiny so I can't compare them, but I've been having a lot of fun with Anthem. It's definitely a well put together game.

Back