• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any ASUS Maximus VII Formula owners in here yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol, nice...I just got a 29G set up last weekend with an eheim 2213

I was just messing about the bench press lmao

I just use it for a gaming rig. I'm jot trying to get allpro with it

yea I have it, have not played in a month or so, not too good :(

Like my M416, but really go for the knife kills ....... :rofl:

send me a friends request,

(Witchee)

Edit:

Have some friend's that play local (SSmoker)

he's down in Safe Harbor and (Smacknuts) , he is in Penn State

Ah nice...I play frequently. I'd say I'm good, for a pub player, but I'd sound like a **** haha. I'm in a clan etc so we do a lot of team work ****. Always cool to get some locals togetger .

Grid Autosport I just got into... otherwise, no.

I will be late tonight as well... 10/11P or so for BF4. :)

Just jumped on board the ASUS ROG train with the arrival of a Maximus VII Hero. Went back and forth on the decision between the Formula and Hero but many of the features that raised the price on the Formula I just didn't need so Hero it is. I am sitting beside two boxes from Newegg with:
ASUS ROG Hero Mobo
GSkill Ripjaws Z series 32GB Ram
ASUS ROG Striker GTX-760 GPU
Intel CPU 4790K Batch L419B603 Devils Canyon
Cooler Master Seidon 240M liquid cpu cooler
EVGA SuperNova 1300 G2 PSU
Arctic Silver 5 HDPSTIM
Reusing my Cooler Master HAF 932 Newegg Exclusive Blue Case

Won't be able to start on the build until Sunday late, and it's killing me to wait :bang head

I don't blame you for wanting, I actually like the look of the new RoG "armor", I think it adds a sleekness to the aesthetics. That being said the Giga SoC will offer a full suite of overclocking features rather similar but at a $200 price tag instead. The Giga UD5 is a bit less and performs admirably as well.

meh...went to pick up my new 4790K this weekend but Ill wait until microcenter gets those mobo's in stock.

So... since you already have the processor, can you still get the deal on the board? If not, why not order it online?

Last edited:
:rofl:..just having some fun with ya man. :)

:clap: btw i didnt shun it i just said bah :sn:

and i still think he should get x99 :)

its like a buying a 2014 car, when a faster 2015 car comes out in 5 days, you will provably still go at the same speed, but deep inside you know is faster than your friends 2014 :p

Last edited:
Back